Friday 11 November 2011

Images that I have taken

Add caption
i like the lighting on this picture. However I prefer to have it portrait for the front cover. This could be used on my contents page.
The lighting is very good on this as its bright, however I need to cut of the wood at the top.

I like the way it is awkward however the baxkground isnt good as there are things on the wall.
I like the way there is a shawdow in the background which suggests theres another person waiting to come out.
I like the way there is a shadow in this one aswell and i like the midshot for my front cover.
I like this shot however i would prefer it to have been a midshot.
I like this shot for my contents page.

This shot could of been better if her hands were placed on her hips to show an edge.
I really like this image however it is not good enough for the front cover because of the colours and its the wrong mise on sence.
I may use this image in my conents page as an option, as the colours wont match the front cover.
This shot would be good for the front cover as she looks serious and the mise on sence works well as its plain. Also it is direct address which relates back to my questionnaire.
This image would be good as the backround is clear which shows she is an individual which relates to the masthead.
This shot could of been better if it was a midshot and if the lighting was better.
This shot could of been better if it showed both of her arms and hands.
I like this shot as it suggests she ready and incharge which relates to being an individual.
The same with this shot she likes confident and ready to show her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment