Monday 14 November 2011

Images that I have used

I have used this image for my double page spread has its a live preformance and it shows toms full face and him singing. i have cropped the sides upto were it says' picket liverpool'.   
I have also used this for my contents page as it shows a live preformance of the 'Upper-Hand'.
I have used this for my contents page as it shows her true personalilty about singing. It suggests that she'll give up if she doesnt succeed which will make her work hard.
This is my front cover image, i used this because she s very serious. for my front cover i have cropped the top white wall off and cropped abit of her elbow so that it was more zoomed in.
I have used this image for my contents page to show the 'artillary' in a live preformance. i have cropped out the base player as there uis an aduiences head in the way and kept the dummer in the back ground, however i have cropped abit of the top bit off.

No comments:

Post a Comment