Sunday 13 November 2011

Images that I have taken part 2

This image would of be good if she was more serious and wasnt to soft

I like this image however with her holding the microphone like this it suggests that she is feed up of singing.


I really like this for my front cover as she is serious.

This images doesnt suggest serious, it implys that she is happy and enjoyful
I would like to use this image for my contents page as it shows her real personality and how she feels about music
I like this image as it shows that she is hiding from the light suggesting her fans

This image would be good for the contents page as it show the upperhand preforming, however the shot isnt good as it shows the speaker at the front.

This image is to blury, i would need to do a redo of this shot as it is a good angle to get the whole band in
This image would be good for the double page spread however it is covering his face.
I would like to use this for my double page spread as it shows an action shot of the singer and has the drummer in the background
This image would be good for my contents page if I cropped out the left side.
This image is good of the whole band however all the audience is in the image.
This would be a good image for the contents as it shows an action shot and shows the singers full body.

No comments:

Post a Comment